Be an informed traveler and Respectful
FRIENDS IORANA Welcome to Rapa Nui
- Comply with the laws and local and national regulations.
- Respect human rights and protect children from exploitation in any form, particularly sexual and labor.
- Learn how you can get medical assistance or contact your embassy (for foreign tourists) in case of emergency.
- Find out about the weather conditions when accessing mountainous areas hydrometeorological conditions or variables.If tours are done alone or in a group to the mountain, report and leave a record of your visit in Carabineros, CONAF or other relevant institution.
- Check with the tourist information offices that have public or private official institutional support, in order to obtain objective, updated and tourism services and activities that meet the laws of the places you visit.