Knowing care for the environment is one of our most important missions.
These are our ECOprácticas that make us be the first hotel in Easter Island working in a friendly and environmentally sustainable.
Download our Eco Practices in Rapa Nui
Tips for Caring for the Earth
Uses less water
- Save water whenever possible.
- Whenever possible, collect and reuse water.
- Keep it closed while you do not need the water that comes to not waste water.
- Watering in the morning or afternoon so that water does not evaporate quickly.
- Use low consumption bulbs.
- Turn off the lights
- Avoid using appliances and energy unnecessarily.
- Acodiciando uses less air, electric heaters and heating
- Disconnect electrical equipment and appliances.
- Use of natural light.
Recycle everything you can
- Care and reuses paper sheets.
- Recycle your trash and everything you can.
- Separate garbage.
- Buy recycled products.
- . 5; "> Avoid using aluminum containers and plastic.
- Generates less desperdiciosUtiliza rechargeable batteries.
- Avoid using disposable products.
- If you have to buy disposable bottles, buy bigger bottles
- Avoid using plastic bags when you can use other.
- Avoid buying and using aerosols
- Plant a tree.
- Do not throw waste paper or in the street.
- Do not throw the oil that is not used by the plumbing.